I finished Dax’s blanket! It turned out bigger than I was expecting.
Yarn: Blue Sky Alpacas Organic Cotton
Needles: US 10 1/2 circs
The only bad thing about this project is that the rounds kept getting longer and longer since it was worked from the center out. That really can put a damper on a project (see also my long-abandoned Icarus Shawl (ravelry link)). But it was worth it for my little guy.
Still plugging away on the knitscene crochet project and hoping I can work on Chris’s hat this week too. I’m anxiously awaiting some Scout’s Swag sock yarn in the Kill Bill colorway (my favorite movie(s) ever!) that I ordered for my birthday, so if I can finish the hat, I can get started on socks as soon it arrives. I’m thinking it’ll make a great pair of Monkeys (Ravelry link). I’ve knit a few pairs of socks for various members of my fam, but never just for me.